For this week’s assignment, you will evaluate criminal justice systems via JuriGlobe: World Legal Systems (Links to an external site.). Across the globe, there are various types of law including civil law, Muslim law, common law, customary law, and mixed systems. To understand international law, we must evaluate the types of law and criminal justice systems in countries across the world.
In your paper
- Describe each type of law identified in the JuriGlobe site.
- Provide examples of the countries that operate under the various types of legal systems.
- Evaluate how the court process in these countries differs from that of the United States.
- Analyze the types of legal and court systems.
- Describe the best system, in your opinion.
- Provide an explanation supporting your opinion.
- Must be at least four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text.