Consider a scenario where you are working as a head of an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Every day, you are getting several complaints about the large amount of spams being received by your customers. At the same time, it comes to your knowledge that some spammers from your area are hacking into the PCs in another country and using them to spam your users. After analysis, you notice that almost 98% of the emails originating from the other country are spam, however still 2% messages remain legitimate. Will you do anything to restrict the flow of email messages from the other country to your customers, yes or no? In either case, provide solid reasoning to support your answer. Your answer should contain at least 130 words
https://homeofessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoHOE-1-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://homeofessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoHOE-1-300x60.png admin2020-09-05 18:24:212020-09-05 18:24:21As an ISP, how do you react to prevent spams ?
Home essays is a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.