Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explore 2 personal strengths investigated in positive psychology, such as happiness, flow, resilience, self-efficacy, gratitude, goal setting, curiosity, or optimism.
Include the following in your paper:
• Explain positive psychology.
• Evaluate at least 2 personal strengths of yours as they relate to human motivation.
• Identify how your personal strengths relate to motivation.
• Analyze 2 state-of-the-art interventions, and explain how they can positively affect your personal strengths
• Explain how enhancing your personal strengths can increase quality of life.